1. The Parish gathers data volunteered by parishioners when they complete the census, whether online or in paper form.
2. The data gathered is limited to that provided voluntarily by anyone completing the form; such data is used only for the purposes of administering or managing the Parish.
3. Anyone who has provided information to the Parish is entitled to see, alter or delete that information.
4. Any information or personal data kept by the Parish is deleted when it is no longer used, the user leaves the Parish or the users requests its deletion.
5. Any data provided in this way is kept safe from external view; it is not provided to any third party.